Grove Hall Features:
• A beautiful heritage stone building nestled on the bank of the Chateauguay River.
• A lush property surrounded by old growth trees and gardens.
• Hall space with capacity for 180 people (130 seated)
• Separate, smaller, meeting space available (Converted choir loft)
• Filled with natural light and refinished natural wood floors
• Wheelchair accessible
• Kitchen and bar facilities
• A vibrant history that dates back more than 150 years!
Click Here to take a look at our facilities and grounds.
Whether it be a special occasion or a regular activity, we can accommodate you and your group.
• Weddings, reunions, wakes, birthday parties
• Dance, drama, music, art classes
• Exercise or yoga groups
• Conferences, annual or regular meetings
• Movie Screenings
• Guest Speakers
• Plays, musical events & performances
• And much more!
Grove Hall is pleased to provide you with all your event hosting needs. We are able to provide a kitchen, bar, office space, outdoor space, music and lighting. We have a projector if that is needed too.
Please call Mark at 514 791-5100 to discuss your options or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.